Friday, August 27, 2010

Erykah Drake, Rockford

These "thoughts" are completely mine... I wrote them down yesterday after another sleepless night.

Is it that hard to see? .. the freak in me. I'm buried under the bodies of everyone who hit rock bottom, and the devil claims he lives so deep. Well he hasn't seen hell till he hits this barrier I've built around my pointless existence. I swear if I could slip out we would all shatter and the only thing I'm scared of is myself... the thoughts I have when I'm sitting aloe inside my head. My only friend is my shadow and now its too dark to see. This curse of mine was never meant to be broken, and hope was just a word created to tease the helpless oo I suppress, so tell me now... how does it feel to walk away?

My mouth swells with te taste of blood and I'm drowning in the words that need to be said.

I can't pretend with you that it will all be Ok.

Because I've been down this beaten path more than time could tell.

If our future but I'm in denial. I long for change and I'll try to tell you.

but you can't know. Not like me. Because promises ain't so true to everyone else.

now stuck in this endless cycle I'll watch it break and look forward to the next glimpse of hope.

Although I know it never amount to you (nothing could)

0 comments:

Post a Comment